Let’s get flirty.
See what your followers think of you.
- Black: I would date you.
- Green: I think you’re cute.
- Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
- Grey: I wish you would notice me.
- Purple: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- Teal: We have a lot in common.
- Yellow: FUCK ME, LET'S FUCK.
- Orange: I don’t like your blog.
- Brown: I don’t like you.
- Pink: I think you are unattractive.
- Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
- White: Marry me.
- send me some and i'll send you some. : )
I’m pretty sure my family forgot I suffered from an eating disorder. Mom’s gone back to using pro-ana propaganda as her work out motivation, and my sister, who is super thin already is posting shit like “real eyes realize fat thighs” and things like that.
It’s already hard enough. I still generally eat only one meal a day, and then I end up getting sick. Even in my relationship with Nathan I kept relapsing and would go and throw up if I ate too much.
This is really fucking not helping.
man girls are gorgeous
alright this could mean one of two things